I was born in 1996. Currently a medical student, a network engineering amateur, a blogger, an open-source software advocate,
formerly a whitehat.
I am a medico majoring in the Basic Medical Sciences and the faculty which I am going to step into dedicates in the advanced research of Computational System Biology & Pharmacogenomics.
Currently I am striving in the 4th year of study at the university simultaneously with one-year of the hospital internship at the 2nd Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University (whose Department of Cardiology ranks the 8th in the 2017 hospital ranking list in China published by Fudan University where I’ve participated in the consultation and volunteered in the Cardiac Catheter Office of the Dept. of Cardiology). During this year I’ve also been grabbing hold of courses of General Practice stage [the subjects needed to be finished in this year, which are Internal Medicine, Medical Imaging, Medical Diagnostics (and its branch–Laboratory Diagnostics), Surgical Medicine, Medical Statistics, Oncology, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Pediatrics. Clinical Psychology, etc.]
- Experience of study:
- H.S(2011-2014):Chongqing No.6 High School, Chongqing , P.R.China.
- Undergraduate stage:
MBBS/B.Med. (Phase 1: 9/1/2014-7/1/2019): Bachelor of Medicine, Harbin Medical University, Harbin, Heilongjiang, P.R.China.
M.Med. (Phase 2: 9/1/2019-7/1/2021): Master of Medicine, Harbin Medical University , Harbin , Heilongjiang , P.R.China.
- Postgraduate stage:
Ph.D or M.D(?):Pending….
Validity of the source: Above information related to the university where I’ve been accredited and certified to be one of the medical graduates can be verified by the links provided by the 3rd party organization World Directory of Medical Schools which is supported by FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research) & WFME (World Federation for Medical Education) and acknowledged by many institutions and organizations, e.g. ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates) in the US, WHO (World Health Organization) which is one of the subsidiary agencies of the United Nations, MCC (Medical Council of Canada) in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Since the World Health Organization’s World Directory of Medical Schools was no longer maintained by WHO, currently the World Directory is continuing to be existed by merging FAIMER’s International Medical Education Directory (IMED) and WFME’s Avicenna Directory. More information can be found in their website, click here
- Mainframe of R&D:
Computational System Biology & Pharmacogenomics (Department of Bioinformatics & Molecular Biology)
- All the examination records including CET-4/6, GRE/TOEFL have been removed since there’s no reason to put those here as this CV is a compressed version and I do not want to waste the time of both of yours and mine. If you need verified copy of any personal data concerning about me, please do not hesitate to send an Email to me. Thank you!
- 2015-2016 G-grade Scholarship in Fall Semester, issued by Harbin Medical University.
- Social Experiences & Miscellaneous Activities
- Volunteer & Translator of 1st Sino-Russia Young Scholar Academic Conference of Prophylaxis and Treatment of Critical Illnesses(Cardiovascular Disease,CVD)
- Volunteer & Translator of 7th Sino-Russia Medicine Academic Conference
- Volunteer & Translator of 5th Academic Conference of Cardiac Disease in Cold Region
Please note: this Curriculum Vitae is ONLY for reference, without the endorsement of official documents. This cannot also become the source of citation or something. Of course, you can consider this as my self-introduction. I cited some links from Wikipedia, for which others can easily get familiar with some professional glossaries. Those footnotes/external links are provided as it is.
Last updated at Nov.3rd.2017